Events and Projects
To complement our provision of support with tenders, we also run training courses and provide market research support. IT support is provided through WebSpaced.
We run training courses for those wanting to learn more about the bidding process and tenders. These are generally run for small groups, however, one-to-one training can be provided.
What does a training course include?
A typical course covers:
- An overview of the bid process
- What to consider before you bid
- The tender has landed - what next?
- Contractual issues
- Writing an effective bid
- Reviewing the outcome and learning for the future
Contact for support
Please contact us for details of our next bid training event or if you would like us to run a bespoke event in-house.
We will run bid management courses in Hull, Scarborough, Bridlington, Beverley or other parts of the East Riding of Yorkshire and North Yorkshire.
We can also run events further afield.
Market research and project management support
We can provide market research and project management support. Our work in this area develops projects to support individual bid submissions or can be a stand-alone project that a business may require.
Examples of recent research projects undertaken include:
- Research and analysis on markets for recycled materials worldwide, identifying key influences, trends and actions required to secure future markets
- Background research and analysis of waste collection schemes, relevant legislation and drivers and trends across Europe to help our client with their future European business strategy
Additional services that can support bid submissions or provide general business support include specialist Linux based programming support through WebSpaced. An example includes development of a stock ordering system for a chocolate company that linked their kitchens, with the point of sale terminals in their shop and their stock ordering system. A specialist App for sales via Facebook was also created.
Heku has also developed a number of websites for small businesses. Our services include support with Google AdWords campaigns and use of Google Analytics to optimise audience reach.
Further information can be found on the WebSpaced page.