Collectively, the Heku team has the widest experience of writing bids, developing service specifications and evaluating responses. We have supported local authorities as well as significantly improving the success rates of national and international companies and third sector service providers, supporting them to win nearly £500 million in contracts.
We have a clear understanding of different market requirements and tailor our approach to suit your business. We will work with you to understand your vision and strategy and to identify potential improvements for your future submissions. Information about our approach and why clients use Heku is provided in the About page.
We bring together teams with specialist backgrounds to provide support to a wide range of clients and sectors. Some of our specialisms are described below.
The environmental and energy sector
Heku has a vast range of experience within the environmental and energy sector, in particular waste management. We have supported tenders including residual and commercial waste treatment tenders, recycling and organics treatment including composting and anaerobic digestion. Some of the tenders that we have managed and developed submissions for include:
- Short and medium term residual waste management tenders - project management and bid writing support provided to a medium sized waste management company
- 20 year residual waste management contract (design, build, finance and operate) in the north of England - full project management of tender from PQQ through to Final Tender stages
- 25 year residual waste and dry recyclables contracts (design, build, finance and operate) in Scotland - development of written materials, together with project management support, provided at ISOS, ISDS and Final Tender stages
- Long term food and green waste contracts (15 years+) - improvement of written responses / project management of bid submissions
- 5 year food waste contract in England - project management of full tender submission, including written response
- 4 year organics waste contract in Wales - project management of tender submission within short timescales, including development of written materials
Public, private and third sector
We provide support to public, private and third sector organisations. Our specialists have wide ranging experience of supporting the specific needs of these different types of organisations. We will work with you to understand the nature of your organisation and provide a tailored approach.
For example, we have provided various types of support to children's charities, homecare and nursing services and other organisations including:
- Education technology - Heku has provided bid review support and bid writing support to a world leading education technology company
- Children's Centre Services- Heku provided bid writing support for a national charity who successfully bid to manage and deliver services for children and families in the centre of England
- Home care and nursing services - Heku provides website and IT support for a successful home care and nursing services organisation in Scotland
- Various charities - Heku provides website design and support to various charities
Additional areas of support
Additional specialist Linux IT support is provided. This includes a wide range of support including data recovery, development of specialist bespoke IT systems, assistance with increasing business through use of Google Analytics and targeted advertising and general website development and administration.
See WebSpaced page for further information.