We have helped win over £100 million of business and significantly improved clients' success rates. We have many years experience writing bids and tenders for the UK market. We have also supported international companies with their tenders.
Having worked for both private contractors and local authorities, we have a clear understanding of different market requirements and tailor our approach to suit your business. We will work with you to understand your vision and strategy in order to identify potential improvements for your bid and tender submissions. Information about our approach and why clients use Heku is provided in the About page.
Some of the tenders that we have managed bid submissions for and / or developed the written submissions for include:
- Short and medium term residual waste management tenders - project management and bid writing support provided to a medium sized waste management company
- Children's Centre Services- Heku provided bid writing support for a successful bid to manage 15 Children's Centres in the centre of England
- 20 year residual waste management contract (design, build, finance and operate) in the north of England - full project management of tender from PQQ through to Final Tender stages
- 25 year residual waste and dry recyclables contracts (design, build, finance and operate) in Scotland - development of written materials, together with project management support, provided at ISOS, ISDS and Final Tender stages
- Long term food and green waste contracts (15 years+) - improvement of written responses / project management of bid submissions
- 5 year food waste contract in England - project management of full tender submission, including written response
- 4 year organics waste contract in Wales - project management of tender submission within short timescales, including development of written materials
Additional IT support
Additional specialist Linux IT support is provided. See WebSpaced page for further information.